PWM Solar street light charge controller
- Maximum charging current:10A
- Maximum Power of Solar Panel:130W
- maximum Wattage of Light:30W
- Maximum Output Current:0.15-1.3A
- Maximum Output Voltage:20V-35V
- Dimming:Auto Dimming Energy Saving Mode
- Function:Radio Frequency Operate
- Tracking Efficieny:99.3%
- Temperture Sensor:Enabled
- Sensor:PIR/Microwave/RADAR Sensor
This product is an upgraded version of the PWM Solar Charge Controller of 10A because it is attached to a greater number of sensors which is really important for any PWM Solar Charge Controller. There has been the addition of PIR Sensor, the Microwave and also along with these the Radar sensors makes it to the best in the category. In the case of charge controlling capacity, it has up to 10A.
The maximum wattage of light that it can handle up being 30W and also the maximum output current that can be expected from it is around 1.3A which is a really great amount when we consider along with the Solar Street Lights.
These solar charge controllers have been our premium products and can be really vital in use for the both industrial and household uses. The solar charger controller is a lightweight one with just 125gm and these all features and specifications makes it a perfect choice to go for at the cheapest possible price.